Dentist in Tallaght

shkyler

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good dentist in Tallaght or Dublin 24 area. One that opens on saturday aswell would be brilliant also for a very nervous adult!

shkyler...

Mrs d2 always raves about a place in the village (D. 24 is Tallaght unless there are some 'Firhouse' or 'Ballycullen' types out there who feel they are special) Anyway, I'll ask her about it.....I have a hate of dentists from way back when some butcher down near Superquinn in Walkinstown tried to do to me the denistry version of what the Catholic church did to orphans...

Anyway, to add to this thread, can you just go and get your teeth cleaned withouth worrying about the possibility of hooke things in your mouth and needles and fillings etc. ?

r2d2

Dr. Missen, 51, Mountain Park, Dublin 24, Phone 4513686 is very good and not rough at all as dentists go. Have been going to him for a few years now and no complaints. Relative who has been going to him for many years recommended him also. Don't think he works Saturdays but you could give a ring to confirm.

My Dentist is in Glenview, Tallaght. Found him to be great. Ph: 01 4623963