Dental braces - costs?

Paz amor

Anyone know how much is costs roughly to get the white train track dental braces?

Re: Dental braces - costs???

in the republic the costs' are crazy.i got treatment in newry for quater of the price a few years back and the costs' are still the same.

check out the north if you want to save $$$.

And how much was it down south v's north? I'm just looking for rough figure to see how much I have to put aisde!

Mine cost about 3,500 euro but my orthodontist let me pay in installments every 3 months or so when I went to see him to get them tightened. If you were going to get them done in the North you would need to factor in that you may have to take a day off work every 3 months to go to the dentist and get them check and adjusted.

I have braces on upper and lower teeth, total cost 3400 euro, paid in installments. I attend on the southside of Dublin and I find that hassle enough every six weeks to get off work. Would hate to have to take an entire day off to go up north! Especially as it's a two and a half year process for me. I can also claim taxback at the end of each year.