Dell nylon carry case

bb1

Does anyone have one of these? What are they like, cheap & nasty or is quality & looks ok?

Can you post a link or a pic so we know what you're talking about? I have a Dell case and it's great but no idea if it's the one that you're talking about.

I think I have what you're asking about. The material is similar to an old style nylon camera case. I have to admit that I don't carry the laptop around often so can't comment on how it wears long term but it looks just fine and does the job. If I had to replace it I'd probably buy the same one again as its suits my needs.

Its a matter of personal taste I suppose. Dell included mine for free when I bought the laptop so its worth asking them to do that for you?

I have a Dell nylon one (not sure what Dell part number though) and it's pretty good and certainly a lot more robust that others that I have used in the past.

Thanks for coming back to me on this, currently looking at buying a Dell laptop and it's an additional €45 for this. Think I can get one similiar in PC World for a 1/2 of that without the Dell branding on it, which also makes it a little less obvious to potential thieves that I'm dragging a laptop around with me!

The Dell ones are very good quality in my experience. Make sure that whatever you buy is similar quality. I bought one case that seemed like a bargain but simply did not stand up to the day to day use (nothing excessive).