Deck25 Composite Decking.

F

fennesj

Has anyone used this product for outdoor Decking,if so how would you rate it. Eg Price, Durability, Look etc. Also anyone used a product called
Tamrail, White, Decking Handrail.... . Would love to here your views.

JIM

I just came across this today. A close friend of mine from Co. Westmeath had a deck built recently at the back of her house. She used Deck25 brown. She is very pleased with it. She told me she'll never have to paint it and it seems very safe to walk on even when wet. The kids love running around on it in their bare feet. She said it was more expensive than timber decking but will be worth it in the long run. We both agree it looks fantastic.

Michelle.

Hi Michelle, welcome to AAM. In accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company other than being a satisfied customer?

I'm sure you'll agree a user registering to post a recommendation to a year old thread does look suspicious.
Leo

Leo, this is a genuine posting. I came across this site on Tuesday. For your information, my friend and her husband built an Eco-house just outside Athlone. They get all of their hot water from solar heating and will be getting all of their electricity from their wind turbine when they put it in. Because their house is an eco-house, they went for deck25 because it is made from recycled plastic. P.S I have no association whatsoever with this company.

Thanks for that Michelle. I wish them luck with the turbine, many reports point that the cost of installing these is not recovered over their expected lifespan. I'm not sure of the viability of getting all their electricity from a turbine.
Leo