Decision on business site due to inheritance

C

charlie80

Hi i was wondering if someone could give me some quick advice,

Due to a recent inheritance i am now the shareholder of a site that has been accepted for planning permission. A significant amount is owed to bank.

Is there more options to look at?
- Revisit the bank in regard to loan arrangement
- Try to sell
- Look for for further investment from Shareholders
- Look for more investors
- Rent the site

Is there anything else?

"Is there anything else? "

Its impossible to work out what is happening here. Is it the case and other people together inherited a site? So you are part owners - not shareholders. If you were shareholders you would assume you were all shareholders in a company.

Who owes money to the bank? You? All of the part owners?

What is the amount of the debt? What is the value of the site? Is it possible to sell or mortgage the site to discharge the debt? Is there a rental market for a site?

mf

Hi

Thanks for the reply. It is the case that some shareholders have inherited shares, not all shareholders have though. The problem is that some of these shareholders including myself are strapped for cash where also for instance any one of the shareholders who has inherited the shares wish to use the cash to emmigrate.

Is the only option, to look to see shares firstly internally or then externally?

Can you think of any other options?

"It is the case that some shareholders have inherited shares, not all shareholders have though."

OK.

Seriously, if you want a proper reply then read my original post above. And if you can provide the details sought, you have a good chance of getting some sort of a meaningful answer.

You are not shareholders - you are part owners of a property. If I can grasp what you are trying to say.

What does internal and external mean?

People might be able to help you with options if you could clarify what the situation is.

mf