Decent TV Unit

yop

Guys,
Is there somewhere online where I could find a decent TV unit, when I say decent I mean something at a min 5ft, about 3 ft high, in mexican pine or mahogany or something dark.

We had one bought but then Easyliving decided to sell it with us having deposit paid and they can no longer get them!!!

So any advice

Thanks in Advance

I got a really nice one in Dolphin Furniture on the Kylemore road in Dublin. Had been looking for a long time...I think it cost me around 280 euro including delivery. I thinks it oak...not that dark..but not light either...I currently have my 28" old style tv sitting on it..which it handles comfortably...there is a area below for dvd player, and two drawers underneath that for storage.

efwren said:
I got a really nice one in Dolphin Furniture on the Kylemore road in Dublin. Had been looking for a long time...I think it cost me around 280 euro including delivery. I thinks it oak...not that dark..but not light either...I currently have my 28" old style tv sitting on it..which it handles comfortably...there is a area below for dvd player, and two drawers underneath that for storage.

What lenght would the unit be? Would they have a website or do u have any pics of it?
Cheers

I was looking for a TV unit some time ago-about 4 ft wide-did the rounds of furniture shops and could not find what I wanted -eventually I found more or less what I had in mind in the Argos catalogue and at a reasonable price.May be worth your while to look in that

pnh said:
I was looking for a TV unit some time ago-about 4 ft wide-did the rounds of furniture shops and could not find what I wanted -eventually I found more or less what I had in mind in the Argos catalogue and at a reasonable price.May be worth your while to look in that

Thanks for that, will hav a look

Back