Dealers in Clane

dieseldave

Hi, I don't want to name names, I'm looking for any helpful info on dealers in the Clane area.

I'm thinking of buying a car from the area, it's a uk car, diesel and german with average miles for a fleet car.

Price is average as well, sales man wasn't pushy and left my playing in it for 10 mins and the test drive didn't lead me to supect anything wrong.

I'm a small bit suspicious and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Dave.

why are you suspicious ? ( I would trust my own ! ) How much is the VRT , does the vehicle have a V5 document ? Check Reg and chassis with a UK reg check company make sure not insurance write off, or outstanding finance on it, also Any warranties from dealership that are valid ?

No plates on the car, 6 months engine and gearbox warrenty, service record book in the office some where couldn't find it at the time of test drive.

As its a UK car they may not have to notify you of many previous owners as per this thread.

Would be suspicious of:

"service record book in the office some where couldn't find it at the time of test drive".

I would say if you are suspicious at all walk away. There are plenty of cars for sale. Your suspicious for a reason so go with your gut.