days hotel to Glasnevin

MargeSimpson

Does anyone out there know about how long it would take to drive from Days Hotel at Santry cross to the Botanic Gardens in Glasnevin? (between 9 and 10am on a Saturday or Sunday morning). Txs

Does anyone out there know about how long it would take to drive from Days Hotel at Santry cross to the Botanic Gardens in Glasnevin? (between 9 and 10am on a Saturday or Sunday morning). Txs

I'd allow about 40 mins. Have you seen the roadworks on the Ballymun road at the moment.?

I'd allow about 40 mins. Have you seen the roadworks on the Ballymun road at the moment.?
Nonsense-peak time weekday maybe-Sat /Sun morning no problem-there are several routes u could take

Can I get through the road works or will I be diverted. I don't know Dublin at all so I guess I need the most direct route.

Roadworks in Ballymun are only lane closures - it's down to one lane in places rather than 3 - so you can still get through but it can slow things down ... but not an issue at that time of day on the weekend.

5 - 10 minutes max at that time.

** But be very careful of speed checks on Ballymun Road (just after the park) - they are often there on Saturday mornings. **

Roy

Back