Date Options

ivorystraws

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread but feel free to move it if it isn't. Basically, I'm looking for original, unusual, creative date options. Some ideas which aren't weather dependent (for obvious reason in Ireland ;-)).

• Dinner is fairly obvious but if it's an unusual restaurant, it would definitely be an option.
  • Music, Theatre and Comedy gigs are fairly standard choices too
  • Festivals such as the current Fringe Fest are definitely a welcome change from the norm.

How about TV audiences tickets... apart from the various TV show websites, where would I get info on them?

Some Cinema options are different such as the Jameson Movies on the Square in Temple Bar (Weather dependent though)

Other options might include (some aren't great options but options nonetheless):

• The Greyhounds/Dogs
  • Ice Skating
  • Funderland
  • Circus
  • Dublin Ghost Bus Tour
  • Karaoke bars
  • Zoo
  • Pitch & Putt
  • Pool/Snooker/Games Arcade
  • Hillwalks, drives and areas of Interest

But I would be mainly interested in evening time suggestions. So can anyone add to the above with suggestions? Any weird unusual bars/restaurants/cafes or similar places of interest in Dublin?

Thanks in advance!

well, la clique is a show running in the spiegeltent in the iveagh gardens as part of the fringe and could be worth a go, though it's an early show for some reason (seems more suited to a late night crowd) and afterwards you could hang out for a few drinks in the park and there's also a few food stalls there.
this saturday and sunday there's an irish drinks festival on in farmleigh, see here
[broken link removed]

Nothing specific to add, but as a general observation I think something 'fun' is a better idea than most. If you are laughing together it can bring it's own kind of innocent intimacy. Great for the serotonin levels too.

Save the romantic meals for when you are truly at a romantic stage.