Dartmouth Square - where's it at?

Firefly

Not sure were to post this, but just wondering what the latest was re: the purchase of Dartmouth Sq by the "developer" Niall O'Gara?

Dificult for him to build on it now. The planning office at the Galway racecourse closed this year.

Ah Jasus now. No need for that! It may have skipped your notice but when the tent was there, everything was hunky-dory:rolleyes:

Ah Jasus now. No need for that! It may have skipped your notice but when the tent was there, everything was hunky-dory:rolleyes:
It was. You could build in the middle of the road when you had direct access.
I wouldn't mind, but with the general downturn you'd expect politicians to be really cheap right now, but that shop is shut, alas.
Ah, the good old days!

i was only thinking about Dartmouth last week..... Think he was selling tiles or something there for a bit ?

Do you know that this lad also wrote a book on the Yorkshire Ripper. I think the claim of his book was that Peter Sutcliffe didn't commit the murders but that some Irish lad did instead. Used to have the web link to the site but alas lost it. From what I remember it was mad, circumstancial and accusations of cover-ups. Sound like that Dartmouth Square is not his first run in with authority.

Back