Dara O'Briain-worth going to see?

Newbie!

Hi,

I was going to buy tickets to Dara O'Briain in the Olympia for a male friend as a birthday present. Has anyone seen him live before? I think he's reasonably witty but i dont waste money on tickets if he's not very good live!

Thanks,

A sense of humour is a very subjective thing. I think Dara O'Briain is great, but wouldn't watch Kilnaskully for money

Went to DO'B in Vicar Street earlier this year and really enjoyed it. I would go again, when he's doing new material.

A sense of humour is a very subjective thing. I think Dara O'Briain is great, but wouldn't watch Kilnaskully for money

Went to DO'B in Vicar Street earlier this year and really enjoyed it. I would go again, when he's doing new material.

Okay so far so good...am in agreement with the Kilnaskully thing!

Went to see DOB in vicar street recently also. He was fantastic. Would definatley go again if he tours with a new show. Have seen quite a few comedians and he was the best by far.

I've seen him and liked him so much I bought tickets for his next show for a birthday present for someone else. I even offered to go with them

I'd be a big fan. You can get lots of free 'samples' on Youtube before parting with your cash, if you're worried that you mightn't enjoy his live stuff?