Danske Credit Card -Good one

valparaiso

Danske closed credit cards in early March.
I paid the balance as I saw it and then destroyed the card as instructed.

Next a letter arrived with a statement that I'd an outstanding balance of 28 odd quid.

Turns out the sw***s put the Govt. Stamp duty on. Problem is so did my new bank credit card provider.

Called Danske and they said no prob, pay the balance and they'd issue a Govt. stamp duty paid letter to show new Credit card provider.

Here's the Best Bit:
went to the post office to pay Danske outstanding balance account details and no card to swipe (see destroyed card reference above) and the POST OFFICE CAN'T ACCEPT PAYMENT WITHOUT CARD!

In the meantime Danske sent me an unheaded letter saying that I'd paid the stamp duty for this year.

SOOOOOOOOO WHERE THE HELL AM I ?

Well get your letter into your Bank you have your credit card with!
I'd keep a copy of it too for your records.

Contact Danske and advise you have been unable to pay and explain, see if they provide an alternative.

Or turn a blind eye *L*

In the meantime Danske sent me an unheaded letter saying that I'd paid the stamp duty for this year.

SOOOOOOOOO WHERE THE HELL AM I ?

Hello,

If its not on headed paper then who is to say it's genuine .. surely this letter is worthless in it's current form ?

Danske credit card

Danske closed credit cards in early March.
I paid the balance as I saw it and then destroyed the card as instructed.

Here's the Best Bit:
went to the post office to pay Danske outstanding balance account details and no card to swipe (see destroyed card reference above) and the POST OFFICE CAN'T ACCEPT PAYMENT WITHOUT CARD!
?
I regularly paid my Danske Credit Card bill at the Post Office and never had to use my card to make the payment. I just brought along the Credit Card statement and they just scanned the barcode on the remittance advice part of the statement - job done !

Back