Danes re-print Mohammed cartoons.

Purple

Due to terrorist murder plot many Danish newspapers have reprinted the Mohammed cartoons that sparked off protests all over the world two years ago. See CNN for details.

Good on them. We must defend free speech in Europe and show that fascist fundamentalism is not acceptable here.

southpark did a brilliant episode on mohammed making an appearance on family guy it was very thought provoking.

who do you think would win in a boxing match يسوع أو محمّد
the sun is making me silly

who do you think would win in a boxing match يسوع أو محمّد
the sun is making me silly

You'll have Christians and Muslims boxing about who gets to cut your head off if you keep that up

I know i'll have to spoof my ip address so they cant' find me! sorry god's whichever one is really there I was just joking!

I love that episode of the Simpsons where Homer says “I’m not a praying man but, if your up there, we could really use your help now Superman.”

According to the leaders in Gaza urged their followers to;

"Blow up the Danish embassies and kill the ambassadors," Abu Abir, spokesman for the Popular Resistance Committees (PRC), said at a news conference in a Gaza square, where PRC members burnt a Danish flag.

"We urge (Islamist fighters) to track down those who printed the cartoons, those who drew them and those who published them and slaughter them immediately," he said.

What nice people. I'm glad to see that most Irish people support them in their struggle to wipe Isreal (that evil democracy) off the face of the earth.

Funny how those who ask for their religion to be tolerated and understood want to kill those who 'insult' them using nothing more deadly than a pen (or crayon ?).

Funny how those who ask for their religion to be tolerated and understood want to kill those who 'insult' them using nothing more deadly than a pen (or crayon ?).
I agree, but it's not funny ha ha, it's funny strange/ disturbing.

If you give in to these religious bigots, you merely reinforce the idea that, ultimately, the sword is mightier than the pen.