Daletree and Beechdale (Firhouse, D24)

Fuzzy

We are currently thinking of buying a property in Daletree or Beechdale in Firhouse. Just wondering if anyone has any experience/comments regarding these estates and the area?

Thanks!

[Title edited by for clarity]

My brother and his wife have been living in daletree for 18 months and are very happy there. Both originally from templeogue so still close to each others family, nice neighbours and havent had any problems with anti social behaviour etc. Be warned the traffic does get heavy in that area at times, as you will know by reading any posts about hunterswood/woodstown in this forum!

I've been living in Beechdale for nearly 2 years and am happy enough. Only gripes would be
(a) traffic in morning
(b) bad public transport
(c) no local restaurants

Its nice being close to the mountains and the M50.

C

Just wondering where these places are?
I've lived in Firhouse for about 5 years and haven't heard of them. Daletree sounds slightly familiar.

Are they close to the Supervalu/Church?

Just wondering where these places are?
I've lived in Firhouse for about 5 years and haven't heard of them. Daletree sounds slightly familiar.

Are they close to the Supervalu/Church?

Opposite direction.. Ballycullen. First estate off the roundabout facing Woodstown is Daletree and afaik Beechdale is a newer estate a bit further up...at the next roundabout towards Tallaght..before Scholars pub.

Thanks kiddo. I suppose they must be fairly new estates.

Thanks kiddo. I suppose they must be fairly new estates.

mmmm not really. We've been in Hunterswood for 3 years now and Daletree looks like it was there a while before that. Beechdale launched about the same time...maybe you need to get out more?