D4 Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems she doesn't necessarily need it.

[broken link removed]

I don't really see what the problem is or why people are giving her grief - apart from a more general dislike stemming from the development business. But, again, I don't see what that's got to do with this enterprise - bar location.

"Entrepreneurship, investment and job creation are essential to the economy and should be encouraged."

These skangers make me sick. They try to make themselves out to be motivated by the desire to do something for the benefit of the people of Ireland. Whom do they think they're fooling? They are motivated by greed - that's not a crime, but don't pretend to be something you're not.

During the planning process for his Ballsbridge development, Dunne stated that he was trying to do something to help the Irish economy. Gimme a break.

You can do something to help the economy and make money for yourself at the same time.

They are not mutually exclusive activities.

Is providing temporary construction jobs and permanent jobs thereafter not a good thing?

Who are they harming?

Or is this just more begrudgery?

You can do something to help the economy and make money for yourself at the same time.

They are not mutually exclusive activities.

Is providing temporary construction jobs and permanent jobs thereafter not a good thing?

Who are they harming?

Or is this just more begrudgery?

I was just wondering if Sean Dunne was insolvent from a realistic perspective and whether this whole thing is a bit of a charade being effectively funded by money that should have been frozen by now

i.e. are the Dunnes playing around with money they shouldn't now have, given that the realistic value of their assets will not cover their debts?

That would all depend on whether he gave personal guarantees for any of the loans.

If not, then he is entitled to do whatever he likes with his personal money.

Also, is it not his wife that opened the new shop?

Maybe they are trying to create the impression that they are doing their best to bring in some money to get an easier time in the courts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back