Cyprus V Ireland Match Sept deal ?????

Frank

I would love to go but the trips are not cheap.

Anyone seen any deals for the Match in Cyprus?

I done this a couple of years ago when they last played there for the 2006 world cup qualifiers. Didnt go through a package deal just booked everything online. Got a flight to stansted with ryanair. then on cyprus airways from there to larnaca. stayed in hotel in ayia napa for the week then done the same route on the way home worked out a good bit cheaper. the flights were the most expensive item if i remember about 300 euros all up return for one person, then the hotel was cheap about 30 euro a night including breakfast. there were 10 in the group so i dont know if the hotel discounted us for the group booking. cant remember the name of the hotel sorry but was nice and right on the beach. ayia napa wasnt the busy either as it was the end of the summer season. alternatively you might be able to fly to athens and then on to nicosia/larnaca etc.

burger

Start looking for options now. My son and five others go to most matches at low cost by various routes. He was in Sofia last Saturday night. Travelled on Thursday on cheap flight from Dublin to Brussels and connected to Sofia. Booked into hostel for €20 per night for three nights. Food very cheap out there. And wait for it - cost of ticket for match was €2 plus €3 handling fee. Total trip less than €200. He is now searching for cheapest option to Cyprus.

Back