custcare @ o2.ie (NOT)

Technologist

I sent an e-mail to O2's customer care e-mail address on Feb 9th. No reply so far (not even an automatic one).

This is my first time to try contacting them by e-mail.

I'm assuming that because I'm a non-business, pay monthly customer, I'll be waiting for a while.

Anyone know (to the nearest number of months) how long it normally takes them to reply?

I ring them all the time - you are guaranteed to talk to someone then. When they did reply to me by email I ended up ringing them anyway.

Just dial 1909.

The last time I emailed o2 (January 16th) I got a reply in 3 days and a response to my question a further 3 days later. I was amazed as the last time I emailed I got no response whatsoever!

I emailed a while ago and it took them 2 weeks and then I received a phone call and an email within seconds of each other and a letter that day too regarding my query.
I emailed the lady back and said if I was late paying my bill would they wait over 2 weeks to contact me???
Im seriously considering changing!

I was having loads of problems with my O2 e-mail account back in December. E-mailed customer service, still no joy so I am using a new e-mail account!

Back