curtains

J

john1

Could anyone suggest a good place to get curtains for a house. I've always had blinds so haven't a clue whats involved & don't want to make any expensive mistakes. I know Hickeys have a sale on at the moment...has anyone ever got curtains made up from here?

You can find curtains in Heatons at a good price. Make sure you take the fully lined one otherwise they will let to much light come into the room.

Harry Corry's have a great sale at the moment, a lot of the curtains are half price. Have some curtains from here in my house and think they're brilliant quality. They have ready made, and material for making ones to your specifications.

We didn't have curtains made up in Hickeys but we did buy two sets of ready made curtains 90 x 90 they were E190 per set {She picked em of coarse} but they are a quality product and look really......errrrm nice

Good Luck

we got curtains for our front room made by hickeys...lovely job. expensive but worth it. i would only get curtains made for key rooms, bedrooms etc i would go to roches, harry corry etc...

Got new curtains recently in KA international--they are really well-made and look good -bought them there as we could not find the fabrric anywhere else, nor pre-made ones-- had to match rug and sofas-- I would now consider this shop really expensive ....
By the way, we have the previous ones, 2 sets of terracotta, lined, full-length curtains, ties and poles for any reasonable offer, for a charity.......they're cleaned in plastic covers..going to charity shop this weekend if no one wants them!

They are all wrapped up in plastic now but they reached floor to ceiling, and covered the patio doors one end of room and the large picture window at front end..2.5 widths per curtain...the poles were bought for them, are a mid brown--not light pine nor dark mahogany. and the rings etc are all there -the wire clips/pins are even in the curtain so they're immediately ready to hang up.
and make up your mind very soon please as I am tripping over them, and need to see them go, want to paint the room they're stored in! Am in D15 area near Blanch Centre.

Cibby
Sorry haven't been back before this, out of office yesterday. If they are still available, I'd certainly like them and I am in D15 also, could I arrange to pick them up from you maybe on Sat?
Thks
Shakespeare

yes you can, tonight or tomorrow am early--or could pass them over to you tonight in Castleknock MYos pub car park 9pm?
0863941222 to arrange place,
oh and-are you happy to make a donation for a charity? eg the new hospice in D15???