curtains ties and poles for you

cibby

Have 2 sets of terracotta lined curtains with ties, poles rins etc--perfect any use to anyone? can be seen at
[broken link removed]

They are full length and wide enough for large patio doors one end of room and large picture window the other end...2.5 widths in each curtain, just to be technical--have all metal hanging pins etc!
am in Dublin near Blanch Centre if that's any use....

They are free-or if someone feels generous, give a donation to a charity. They are too good to throw out. No charity shop near me otherwise they'd already be gone.

Thanks cibby. Fair play to you. Apologies for the cross examination! ;)

In case it's of any use to you [broken link removed] have a good for sale/wanted section in which people sometimes post details about free stuff and Leinster FreeCycle can be good for passing things on.

Hi Cibby
I've posted this response also from the link further down but not sure where it's going to show up so apologies if duplicating. Sorry I couldn't get back to you before now, I'm in D15 also, unfortunately couldn't access the photo but I'm confident that I'd like to take them if still available. I will be happy to make a charitable donation. Would it be possible to maybe pick them up from you on Sat?

yes tomorrow am is fine for giving them to you-sorry you could not access photo--will show them to you tomorrow, shakespeare, and if you dont like them, dont worry!

Back