Current & Savings Accounts?

C

Cherub

Hi All

Can any of you give advice on which banks are best for current accounts and for short term savings accounts i.e. a maximum of two years of not withdrawing savings? All helpful answers welcomed. Thanks.

Re: Current & Savngs Accounts?

Anglo irish Bank mini saving of 100 upto 1000 per month , rate of interest is 7 % car. Very flexible allowed to miss 1 payment a year .It is setup using a standing order from a feeder a/c.

Check out the Financial Best Buys forum lists of best deposit accounts on offer.

Which of the Regular savings Accounts top deals, i.e. 7%plus is longest dated, i.e. at the moment seems set to last longest?

Slim

You need to check the terms & conditions for rate guarantees and other relevant restrictions.

Anglo irish Bank mini saving of 100 upto 1000 per month , rate of interest is 7 % car. Very flexible allowed to miss 1 payment a year .It is setup using a standing order from a feeder a/c.

Your allowed to miss as many payments as you want. and you can pay into it via internet banking as well.

I have transaction free banking with UlsterBank (and have had for several years ) as I stipulated it when I opened my account.

I'm just waiting to get interest paid on the full sum now!

Checked my BOI 365 this morning

Christmas has come early - there is interest credited to my current a/c

Wonders will never cease!