Curlew Road, Drimnagh, Dublin 12

Dublin3124

Hi everyone,

FTB and have just started looking at places around the Drimnagh area. Would anyone have any opinions on Curlew Road?

Does anyone know anything about the large health centre on Curlew Road? and would this put anyone off buying a house anywhere near it?

Is it a safe place to live? I am particularly concerned about burglaries/robberies as I would be living on my own.

I would appreciate any opinions.

Thanks

Health centre is a community health centre so dunno why this would put anyone off. Burgalries happen same as everywhere. Drimnagh is an old working class area with influx of outsiders over the years and a fine place to buy a house in

There is a house for sale right opposite the centre and I just wanted to find out as much as possible about the road etc before I viewed it.

thanks for taking the time to reply

No problem. Wouldn't worry about health centre - it's not a drug clinic. Though it prob has some services for drug users on various days. It's also clinic for kids etc - nothing to worry about! My wides friend is from curlew road. If u like the house go for it I'd say

I would say walk around the area during the day to get a feel for the place and the general atmosphere, and drive around in the early evening and also later at night on Friday / Saturday.

Also, you're right to post your question on forums like this one, you can get some great insights that way.

Good luck!

Back