Cuba in September

D

dinelli

I was thinking of going to Cuba with my partner in September this year but am finding it difficult to find any package deals. I.deally I'd like to book flights/hotel etc all together rather than go through the hassle of booking everything seperately.

Has anyone been already? Or could anyone recommend a company to book through?

Thanks

We visited Cuba and booked through Destinations.ie. They were very helpful and the holiday was fantastic.

We have used Tropical Sky before for Mauritius and I can recommend them as a happy customer, no other interest. Also don't book things separately as package holiday cancellations are covered under legislation in the case of volcanic ash wrecking your plans.

Depending on your holiday plan it can be much more cost effective to book nothing but the flights, especially when travelling in the off-season of September/October.
Once you get there you can decide on an itinerary and book accomodation to suit.
Alternatively you can book an all-inclusive hotel package and lie on the beach for a multiple of the price of something you could do in Spain instead....

Bad idea - that's hurricane season in Cuba. My brother got caught out by it a few years back.

Not necessarily a bad thing, I was in Mexico in 2006 during hurricane season, it was brilliant. Hotels were cheap as chips when we booked as we went (see post above)

Thanks for all the replies. You have all been very helpful!

Back