Crumlin Blinds - Wooden Venetian

Rebelman

I am getting venetian blinds put into 2 bay windows and I am thinking of using Crumlin blinds. I have read previous posts here about regular blinds from Crumlin blinds, and most people have good reports, although there is one user who had a bad experience with the Rep on the Northside. Apparently the venatian blinds are graded from 1 to 5, has anyone here bought wooden Venetian blinds from Crumlin - if you have are they good quality? Also have you had any problems with them after they were installed?

Thanks in advance,

Rebelman.

I had problems with them when they came to measure my windows, pulled my alarm sensor off the window , and the manager did not deal with the issue to my satisfaction so I would not recommend them at all. They even arrived with the blinds to fit them although I cancelled them.

Hello, I have used Crumlin blinds as my mum recommended them and I found them great. They are very affordable and I was very happy so gave their details to a work colleague who used them and she was also very happy and she in turn recommended them to her sister, and so on. I found them pleasant, effecient and their Venetian Blinds are excellent quality. I am on the Southside and their representative was very very nice.

HTH

Dana

Thanks for the info
danaforever: do you have the blinds installed for awhile and have they given you any problems?
mts: the alarm sensors are already off the windows, I need to attach them so should not be a problem

When we moved house we had Crumlin Blinds lined up for the day after we moved in - a Saturday to install blinds in the house. They never turned up and it was the middle of the following week before they came which was pretty annoying at the time. However aside from that pretty shoddy behaviour the blinds were fitted without problem and have worked out fine

Thanks Fred - it seems like a recurring theme of them not turning when they are supposed to, but if, as you said, the quality is good I would not be too annoyed!

Hi there, I used Access Blinds, I had no problems with them - got blinds for all the house and even vertical blinds on a slanting window. Not sure of other people's experiences - btw, sorry I don't know if they do Wooden Venetian...