Croker tickets

Markjbloggs

Was it my imagination, but were there some empty seats at the non-Hill 16 sections of croker on Saturday? If so, is it still possible to get tickets for tomorrow night?

Fai website yesterday said there were a limited amount of tickets available for tomorrow

I doubt it will be a problem getting tickets for the match tomorrow

especially considering recent performances!

Just turn up at croker

There was a block of empty seats at the front of the Cusack Upper, but I think that was for people who want to move from up the back because of vertigo.

Other than that, it looked full to me bar the empty seats in the Welsh end and a few empty seats in the Nally Terrace side.

Go down to the FAI today or else hang around Quinns tomorrow and ask around. You should get a ticket no problem for this one. Just promise if you do get one, you won't be one of the ones starting the Mexican Wave....

Why not?

the mexican waves at the match last saturday were more fun to watch than the match itself...

mmmmm.....I agree that the welsh match was painful. But I'd still rather watch football than engage in a Mexican Wave. People who tend to start those waves are the type who are there for the "craic" or the "atmosphere" rather than the match. Occassionally they feel the need to dress up as leprachauns as well.
You'd have noticed the wave got short shrift down the Welsh end, then again the vast majority of Welsh fans would be the sort who actually go to football matches week in week out, unlike the vast majority of those present in Croker.

You'd have noticed the wave got short shrift down the Welsh end, then again the vast majority of Welsh fans would be the sort who actually go to football matches week in week out, unlike the vast majority of those present in Croker.

Let's be honest, if the only Irish fans to go to Croke Park for the two games were people who regularly attended matches here we'd barely have filled Row Z of the Cusack Stand.

Back