CRM with accounts package

popstar

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a CRM system which would integrate well with an accounting package? I'd quite like to use Quickbooks as I've found it the easiest to use so far.
Many thanks

Sage own quickbooks and also own 3 CRM packages - Sage CRM, ACT! and Sales Logix.

I see that Sage CRM have integration with Quick books, see the following (this is probably a sage partner that completed the integration):

Small correction: Sage do not actually own Quickbooks . It is owned by a competitor - Intuit. However, many third party applications integrate perfectly well with Quickbooks.

There are a number of Quickbooks user-forum type sites on the net. I researched the product a while back (fine product, but for reasons not relevant here I didn't buy it) and I can remember that there were lots of good info resources, but I am afraid it is too long ago for me to be able to remember specifics - a google search will throw up plenty I am sure.

I remember a review of Quickbooks which specifically mentioned integration with Sugar CRM. Sorry I can't find it now...

thanks everyone for advice. i have researched the various options - ACT! does not integrate with Quickbooks but does with Instant Accounts. This is the route I will take. thanks again

Back