CRH: Degiro Transfer to LSE

I had my stock with DeGiro before they delisted from Dublin on the ISE. They converted them to the LSE without asking me and say that they cannot move it to the NYSE (no reason provided) which was my preferred exchange. I have tried contacting both Computershare US who say that they cannot help me and the CRH IR team who have not responded at all. Any ideas on how to get them moved to the NYSE so I can sell them?
I’m afraid I cannot shed any light on solving your dilemma only to say the issue lies totally with Degiro who are acting on your behalf acting as your agent/service provider. I feel you are wasting your time in seeking the intervention of third parties in either Computershare or CRH as the book stops with Degiro. PS Why don’t you sell the shares on the LSE ?

I’m afraid I cannot shed any light on solving your dilemma only to say the issue lies totally with Degiro who are acting on your behalf acting as your agent/service provider. I feel you are wasting your time in seeking the intervention of third parties in either Computershare or CRH as the book stops with Degiro. PS Why don’t you sell the shares on the LSE ?
I think you are right about it Computershare and CRH. I don't want Sterling is the main reason that I do not want to sell them on the LSE. I would prefer dollars instead. DeGiro cannot give me any reason why they didn't move them to the primary listing in the NYSE and is unwilling to provide me a cost to do it now as well. I am not sure why as I have other NYSE listed stocks in my account.

I don't want Sterling is the main reason that I do not want to sell them on the LSE.

It's much easier to sell the shares in London. Don't you need that odd thing to sell the shares in New York?

If you want dollars, you can sell in sterling and convert to dollars. It will cost you a little bit, but not much.

Brendan

Back