Crestin, Finglas

Thorn

My friend just put a deposit on a one bedroom in this development for €270k. They seem lovely and there are a lot of perks included but its a hefty price- tag. i bought in Mayeston right beside it 6 months ago for €225.

Now both of us are new to buying property so i just wanted to ask anyone more exeperienced out there for advice.

So althought the price tag is steep is that the current trend for that area? Yes i know nobody can predict the future but if you can give any opinions i'll pass them along to help her make her decision!

Have a look at the plaza apts in Ballymun. I believe the metro line is due to run near by (if not literally outside it), new IKEA will be huge for the area and above all it's next door to DCU which means u are never going to be stuck for a tenent.
People laugh at the notion of living in ballymun but they also laughed at the notion of the docklands area 10 years ago..look at it now!

As for the price, at that money...consider all your options. Me, I'm moving to the country.