Credit Report From BOI Credit Cards

• Thread starter sarahkellett
  • Start date
S

sarahkellett

Hi
Can someone please help me

I need to know my credit rating for my Bank of Ireland MasterCard. I am applying for a mortgage in Canada and i need a credit rating from Ireland. i've had the card since 2002 and i've contacted the Irish Credit Bureau and they say they have no credit history for me. They explained that BOI MasterCard have only recently starting supplying customer information to them for new credit card customers only and since i've had my card since 2002 BOI have not supplied the information. I have tried and tried to contact Mastercard to get them to supply the info to the ICB but no luck, i can never get put through to the right dept and noone seems to know anything about it...... what can i do???
S

I have an AIB MasterCard and they never supplied any info to the ICB. When I tried to get a loan from BOI they turned me down. I then got a loan from AIB, I think maybe that is why AIB don't report?

Do not phone/email depts as you'll have to explain your story over and over to different people, and when many hear ICB they will switch off, instead write a paper letter outlining the story, and concluding with what you want done, send it by regsitered post to BOI Card Services. If that fails move on to the Financial Regulator. Don't waste your time contacting MasterCard International, this is a daily matter with your bank and they do not handle those.

Last edited: