Credit card withdrawal

kingspoofer

Hello,
A few months back I bought a report online and it cost $29.99 and then they said they would give me a free 14 day trial of some doctor thing did not take much notice.I checked up my credit card account which is taken out of of my current account and found the people who had the free trial had been taking $29.99 dollars with the last 9 months.Dont really pay much attention to the bill as i have alot of transcations and have a rough idea what they cost so 23 euro would not stick out.The company was barton publishing and it was Wellness Watchers MD who took the money every month.It is not a common thing when i googled it there was a pile of complaints came up with the same problems.What rights do I have?They say they have a 30 day refund policy and will not give it back after 30 days.they said they would refund me for 4 months.Feel like i have been robbed what can i do?

ask the credit card company to supply to you a copy of the authorisation which you supposedly provided.

Your post could be a little clearer.. has this company taken nine payments of 29.99 each?

So they gave you a free 14 day trial, after which I would imagine the onus was on YOU to cancel, otherwise they will debit your account the whole amount?

I bought this report from one company and then this thing poped up at the end saying would you like a free trial which was not very clear.I googled the name of the company and appearntly I anit the first this happened to it happened to aload more people too.There was loads of complaints about it.