Credit card with lounge access and other perks

newirishman

Used to have a Danske corporate credit card with PriorityPass airport lounge access (Mastercard corporate platinum) but no longer due to new job.
My personal banking is with Ulster so need to find a new credit card there as well (and all the other banking things but that's for another day).
Hence wondering if anyone is aware of a (personal) credit with similar benefits. The BOI Aer Credit card is only really useful when flying AerLingus, which I don't really do much. Some CC's provide travel insurance and other perks like www.priceless.com but haven't really seen anything with lounge access.

Most ads I see for CC's focus on 0% credit transfers, no/low fees - no need for that as I pay my credit cards every month, really interested in potential perks&goodies.

Any pointers much appreciated.

Many of the perks are gone as retailers won't pay the commission rates.

At one point it was an extra 2% commission charge for corporate cards. It's now down to 0.5% in most circumstances.

Basically, the "perks" are paid for one way or another.

So for airport lounges the priority pass or similar is probably the best option

As far as I can see the best card for rewards is the Aer Lingus one. Any other one on the Irish market just gives a very small percent of spending back to you.

Back