Cratloe Limerick City

R

rugbyman

Does anybody know of section 23 student housing development in Cratloe, Limerick. I think it is just down the road from LRTC Limerick Regional Technical College and Thomond Park. I have a chance to maybe purchase a 3 bedroom house in this development but do not know what type of area it is in, Is this a reasonable rental area? and is it regarded as a reasonable area for say students or young people to rent.

Any general information on the value of a 3 bed rental property in this area or any other information on this development would be most welcome... Will the redevelopment of Thomond improve the rentability of Cratloe?

That area is on the old cratloe road and not Cratloe itself. There is alot of rental property there already. I wouldn't want the hassle of renting to students and having to find tennents again when the summer comes.But each to his own. I'm not a great fan of that area either.
Thomond redevelopment won't do much for it. If section 23 is important to you then no problem but if it's not important to you I would buy outside of the college areas. But that's just my preference not to rent to students.