Crap potatoe pealers.

blueshoes

Im after breaking my potatoe pealer. A good friend who passed away gave it to me, she got it in America i think.

It was the best pealer ever.

I have others but none as good, my hands would be red sore after using them.

I cant use a knife to peel potatoes (dont ask why i just cant!!)

Anybody know where a good potatoe pealer can be found?

Thanks Blueshoes

I married a great potato peeler but she broke down after a few weeks.

If you find out where I can get a beter one, let me know.

My own potato peeler snapped in two after many years. I was introduced to a new type that calls itself a potato and vegetable peeler. It is Y shaped with two rotating blades across the top of the Y. It has an eye on each corner of the Y for taking out the black bits etc. It's a flimsy plastic thing and I was very skeptical at first about using it. Now I wouldn't use anything else. Does the job in half the time. If you are in Dublin, head out to the Superquinn Blackrock shopping centre and down on the lower floor there is a small hardware shop that are agents for the thing. Costs about €6.

Thank goodness I can take or leave spuds - it all sounds too complicated to me...

Thanks for the info, well im not in dublin so thats out the window sorry.

I live in the midlands, i got another pealer this morning out of a hardware shop. OMG crap.

Looks like it will be over chips this evening!!

The make i had began with a vitonx or something? if anybody knows it would be a help.

It had a brown handle, and u could use it for left hand and right hand people. (rip potatoe pealer)

Thanks again

Anything here? [broken link removed]

They don't have the particular one I was thinking of on their web-site.

Perhaps Victorinox is the brand?

Thanks for that bankrupt. that is the make. I dont see the one i had on there website but im gonna order the first one on the list.

Thanks everybody