cr.card balance t/f?

daredevil096

hi i had boi credit card with 2500euro on it and switched it to ulster bank card to avail of 9mth interest free.now the interest free period nearly over,i'm wondering can i switch balance to another card again. or will the company im applying to realise ive transferred balance already.thanks

You can transfer as much as you like, its just getting another company to take you on that is the work. Go for it.

All you can do is apply really, once you have a decent track record with credit (no missed payments) and you are Employed you should be ok. In regard to your own personal finances though, try and have a plan of action to repay the amount over the 6 or 9 month period of the next card if you get one.

does any one know the best bank to transfer your card with

Yes, they will realise, and I'd say they are unlikely (just my opinion) to accomodate your request, the only 'harm' in trying is that a refusal will be noted on your ICB report.

Note that there is a possibility (depends on the terms and conditions attaching to the original balance transfer) the interest will become payable from the date the balance was transferred and not the end of the interest free period.

I think you need to address how you will pay off the €2,500 ASAP.