CPO in the Algarve

bertson

Hi;
Does anyone know where I can book Club Praia da Oura on the internet?. Sunworld have just recently stopped listing this resourt, and I cant see it listed on the others

Thx
B

Not sure where to book online, we booked with direct holidays a few years ago, maybe worth a try, if you have the choice between Club Praia da Oura and Oura View Beach Club - Oura View wins hands down. We have stayed in the Club a few times and Oura View once, last year we were late booking and could only get Club.

Oura View's apartments are much bigger and have air con, dishwasher, dvd player, flat screen tv's, on the sixth floor there is an exit door which brings you right out on the strip (just below the roundabout at Wilde & Co). Fab little bakery in the shoping area between the apartments and the beach.

You can use the facilities of the 3 CPO apartments (Oura View, Club Praia da Oura & Oura Praia)

Enjoy!

CPO? I'm sure that like myself, a number of AAMers will think that means Compulsory Purchase Order. Any chance you might change the title to something less misleading and more meaningful?

Back