Covetown, Balbriggan

Gar72

Hi all newbie here. Have just moved back to Ireland and am looking at a house in the area - have a viewing next week - anyone know the estate? It looks like a cul de sac, near a police station. Have a couple of kids and a wife so am hoping its a good place for kids.
Anyway thanks for any help!

There might be better estates in the town. Personally, the houses there look dated to me. Look around, there are plenty of houses for sale in Balbriggan.

Thanks Northside -I have looked at a few other places there but most of them are in big estates. A lot of them seem to be new estates whereas I am looking for someplace settled. This place just seemed quiet and nothing comes up in google for it!!! Also the house seems to have a flat in the back and my missus wants to start a bit of childminding. Will find out next week anyway, thanks for advice

Did you look at Mount Rochford? Have friends up there who are very happy. Quiet and settled but there would be no houses with a granny flat up there but probably more children who might need childminding.