Courtbrack Accommodation Limerick

stefg

can edit posts
Hi All,

Does anyone know the Courtbrack Accommodation in Limerick? I'm going to Limerick for a weekend with a group of 9 so I was wondering if this place might be a good option for accommodation? Is the area it's located in ok?

Cheers,
Stef

Looking at the link it looks like it's accommodation in UL as it's only available during the summer months when the students are on holidays and the contact e-mail is UL.ie even though I am familiar with the accommodation I'm not with Courtbrack. If it is on the UL grounds it is a lovely place to be based and very safe. My kids and friends walk around there day and night without ever encountering any type of trouble. There are buses into the centre of town and loads of parking at that time of the year. There are a few restaurants around the area but nothing outstanding. They would want to improve their website!

Hi Hans,

That's great, thanks for the information.

We aren't going until June so it looks like this may be a good option, I'll drop them an email and see what the situation is.

Thanks again,
Stef

This accommodation is actually just off the Dock Road heading up towards South Circular Road, the other side of the city from UL. The area towards South Circular Road is quite nice, fairly residential, a few shops, a few pubs, a chinese restaurant, the dock road wouldn't be the safest I'd say but definitely not the worst either. it's about a 10-15 minute walk from the city centre.

Oh I'm surprised to hear that I only assumed that it was in UL as the e-mail address is an UL e-mail and it seems to be student accomodation when it can only be rented during summer months. I know UL let out accomodation during the summer to groups but not so sure about private accomodation so it might be worth checking out.

Courtbrack is at the rear of Mary I which is linked to UL, maybe they share email addys, not sure. Certainly, the accomodation is let during the summer months as you'd often see visiting foreign colleges or teams around.

The accomodation is about 10 years old at this stage, looks alright externally, is in a decent enough location, not too far from Dolans and a bit further in the road and you're in the city centre.