Could I make some money with my new business venture?

Sue Ellen

Moderator.
I've patented this idea so no stealing

I bought a furminator recently because the shedding from the dogs coats was driving me mad. I find it very good and am also collecting the hair because I think the birds would love it for nests. Now the problem is how do I get them to use it Reckon by next year I'd have a black sack full. Any chance they'd pay me for it

The biggest problem a business with this type of customer base is looking after the bills.

Hi Sueellen

It might be in your interests to diversify and perhaps enter the sheep-shearing business.

You could try out your skills this weekend at the sheep-shearing festival and get first-hand experience and knowledge from the experts.

It takes place in Kilkenny this weekend. You could also bring down your cats to take part in the Cat laughs festival.

Sounds like you could be on winner there.

Marion

You'd be barking mad...furget it

Hi Sueellen

It might be in your interests to diversify and perhaps enter the sheep-shearing business.

You could try out your skills this weekend at the sheep-shearing festival and get first-hand experience and knowledge from the experts.

Hi Marion,

Probably too much crawling around under those coats for my squeamish likin'. At least I can control it with the dogs with Advantix or the likes.

It takes place in Kilkenny this weekend. You could also bring down your cats to take part in the Cat laughs festival.

Sounds like you could be on winner there.

Even though we feed a wild cat I'm actually a little afraid of them because of their claws/nails. Like to keep them at a distance so Kilkenny is far enough away for my likin'

You'd be barking mad...furget it

LOL . You're right about the barking mad bit me thinks.

There was an article somewhere about a couple who made jerseys using their dog's fur.