Cost Of Wooden Flooring in Cork

InfoSeeker

Wondering if anyone has had wooden flooring put down in their house recently in Cork and if so can they let me know the cost per sq yard and who they used?

I will be putting it down on foam and there are 97 sq yards in total in the house to be floored.

Could anyone let me know what the approx price should be per sq yard for wooden flooring, ie as anyone completed this task recently and what was the cost?

Have floating solid wooden flooring and using foam.

Totally depends on type of wood flooring your looking for - soild or semi-solid.

Solid wood generally anything from €20/yd2 to €150/yd2 - skys the limit really. Laying costs generally from €13/yd2 upwards. If your going to glue floors down - that's about another €5/yd2.........

Check out your local supppliers for more details

Tks Roundy for the response.

I have already purchased the wooden flooring and it is solid but at the cheaper end of the prices you mentioned:)

Not glueing it down so the figure I wanted was the 13 euro per sq yd approx, tks again as it gives me a ball park figure and will know that if someone quotes me 3k for 97sq yds then I am being taken for a ride!!

Back