Cost of tarmac

yop

Lads, has anyone got in Tarmac in lately, roughly what costs are u looking at maybe per sq m or that.

Thanks

geting it done right now as I speak (i mean type)€1550 for 83 sq meters + cerbing and a little top soil. In Galway City if you want details PM me

Just make sure the company are reputable and do the job properly .....so many cowboys in this business ....look at www.pavingexpert.com to see the procedures that should be done to prevent sinking,weeds growing , etc, don't go for the cheapest company and look for refs from previous clients and drive around and ask the people were they happy with the work ....it will save you alot of heartache in the future.

Thanks guys, when you say X per sq m, what work had u to have done before hand and how long did it take them

At the prices quoted, they only put in the bare cover underneath the tarmac, chippings/screenings to a suitable depth, and then the 70mm tarmac.

You have to have all your levels and kerbing, and wearing course finished first.

they took up all old tarmac and put down more chippings/ screenings. Sprayed weedkiller. Tarmac itself is about four or five inches thick at least. they put down the kerbing and top soil in lawn as well.
They did a job for mother in law before so I know the job is good. Job fully done in about six hours. We put coloured stones through tar mac as I didn't want t big expance of black. If you want I can take pics and send them to you.or you are welcome to come have a look

Back