Cost of Pier Caps

lastbuilders

Hi,

I am ordering 4 reconstituted granite pier caps and wanted to get an idea of the cost anyone has payed for similiar items. I got a quote of 130 euro per cap excl. vat. They are 33 inches square.

Lastbuilders

dont know the price but did you try "in-granite" in offaly they do reconstituted products I have no connection

I got a quote of 250 Euro +Vat for Limestone Cappings (1200x1200x75mm) this week. Granite was the same price. This is stone that is imported from China. I'm sure if I haggled I would get him down more as I bought 2 chimney caps which came down by 200 Euro

manorstone called me yesterday to say they are having a one week sale. maybe you could try them? or maybe they were just using this as a sales tactic to try to get me to buy the cills, lintels etc we got a quote for a couple of months ago.
worth calling anyway - www.manorstone.ie

These guys do the concrete ones [broken link removed]

Thanks for the replies. I was just curious of the cost. I got all my window cills and chimney caps at the same place about a year ago so I would like to go with the same place to keep the color consistent and I may be able to haggle a bit more because of this but from what ye have said 130 sounds ok.

lastbuilders

Back