Cost of new build

N

newbuild2

Hi! Im hoping to build a house within the next year but Ive never done anything like this before. Ive asked a few people how much it will cost aproximately for a 3000 sq ft house but am getting very different answers. I was just wondering if anyone who has built a house recently or is in the process of building could give me a more definite answer. What I really need to find out is how much it will cost me excluding furniture, paint, etc.

I don't think anyone can really tell you what it would cost accurately. It depends on so many factors, ie shape of house, where you build, availability of tradesmen, different materials used etc. I'm building in donegal at the min and am on track to get the house watertight for 80,000 2500sq foot - but then i have to wire, plumb, first and second fix and furnish the house.

Welcome to AAM Newbuild2, there are a number of threads here already which specify a guideline cost per square foot, see here or here. Try the search facility to find others.

Also, please not that we don't allow duplicate threads. I have deleted your other post.
Leo

Back