Cost of living calculation for mortgage appeal

CrazyOne

Not sure if this is the right forum - I need to do out a cost of living spreadsheet for three years - is there an average increase each year? Any suggestions on how to do it - or any template, etc?

Not sure if this is the right forum - I need to do out a cost of living spreadsheet for three years - is there an average increase each year? Any suggestions on how to do it - or any template, etc?

this link includes a link to a spreadsheet

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=61289

In terms of price increases, It really depends on your spend profile:
and what the big spend numbers are.

However remember that
100 plus 10% = 110
and
200 plus 5% = 210

both require you to have an extra 10 euro so u need to look at the base number and the % increase together.

You must also consider an increase in usage as well as an increase in price.

for example this year I will be driving the children 30 km a day to their new school, so I need to build in extra mileage over last year as well as allow for petrol to go up..HTH
Come back with specific questions once u get started

Eddie Hobbs has a book called Long Hands, Short Pockets and it is about €10, a program called Wonga Wizard comes with it and it is very handy for budgeting. It also has a tool that lets you look at loans at different rates of interest and if you increase your payments how much you save and how much you knock off the term.

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1856079260/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1314737819&sr=8-1&condition=new

Back