Cost of house build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedtastic

Folks. I am half way through building my own house and sometimes find it hard to get my head around how much I can expect to pay for different things.
I sometimes trawl through the web and other sources desprately trying to find out if I am being ripped off or if I am getting a reasonable deal on things.
If there is anyone else like me out there that is only starting out and need any information, I am willing to share any knowledge I have picked up along the way.
I could have probably hosted a blog or posted spreadsheets somewhere but I don't want to go to the bother if my information is not useful or helpful to anyone.
Sound .....

ned... theres a vast array of threads on here already regarding costs of various things re house building.....

search for items individually, also there are may threads on self building costs with certain helpful individuals posting itemised breakdowns...

Ned, just browsing this site and saw your thread....im at the same stage as you id say....would love to compare quotes/prices with you re project costs

hi guys,

also would like to compare quotes with ye ... what part of the country are ye? i'm waterford / cork area

starting our roof monday - woo hoo!! cant wait!

I'm also with you. Sounds like a great idea to pull the whole thing together.
I'm at subfloor level.
Pudzer

Status
Not open for further replies.