Cost of Facia and guttering for Garage?

lastbuilders

Hi,

I have gotten a quotation of 900 euros to do a 6 m sq garage with guttering, facia and downpipes. i think this sounds a bit expensive? What do people think?

Lastbuilders

that must be the smallest garage ever ! Price sounds excessive - i did all the fascia/soffit and guttering on my extension (8 m of gable + 18 m of fascia/guttering). materials cost approx €180 in total from Buckleys. and it took me 1 day to do it all on my own.

I got PVC facia and guttering done for a 25ftx20ft garage for about e800 earlier this year

Hi,

I have gotten a quotation of 900 euros to do a 6 m sq garage with guttering, facia and downpipes. i think this sounds a bit expensive? What do people think?

Lastbuilders

Is 6 m sq the same as 6 sq m. I assume 6 m sq means 6m x 6m = 36 sq m. The length of facia would then be 24 m.

At Nai's material cost of €10/m you are being charged €650 for labour!

At Kyote's overeall cost of €29/m you are paying €200 over the odds.

That is 6m by 6m. My mistake on the area. It is also about 6 m high to the gable which may have been a bit awckward for him. I got a good deal on the house so I just asked him to do the garage without getting quote (Big mistake me thinks).

Lastbuilders