cost of Engagement rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miamegs

Planning on getting engaged this summer, looking for a ring around 2000 to 3000 euro's (or less). dont want to go to the typical overpriced jewellers in dublin, can anyone recommend anywhere else in ireland? Also can anyone tell me anything about diamant jewellers in merrion sq? Thanx.

I used John Brerton's on Chatham str and I highly recommend them, if even because the prices in their window are the real prices so they don't over price and then make you do the haggling thing.

we used a workshop in town.he hand made the engagement ring and it was beautiful.he was v keen on the price (thank god)at about 30%cheaper than the shop.more importantly the colour and clarity where excellent gtb

Hi,

Welcome to AAM.

There are many previous threads on engagements that you may find useful. If you run the search option you should be able to have a long read.

we used a workshop in town.he hand made the engagement ring and it was beautiful.he was v keen on the price (thank god)at about 30%cheaper than the shop.more importantly the colour and clarity where excellent gtb

Could you post the name of this workshop in town please?

Couldn't agree more regarding Brereton's. Bought our wedding rings there and they are absolutely lovely to deal with and very genuine. Went to Weirs to have a look one day only to be shown the display by some snotty nosed schoolgirl that didn't have the slightest clue about or interest in what we were look for. Brereton's were excellent from selection to fitting, engraving, cleaning and resizing. Price was good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.