Cost of a cleaner

moondance

Just going on from another thread there about getting a cleaner in. How much approx would a cleaner charge to clean a one bed apartment (say once a week) to include kitchen (inside oven too?) and bathroom and apart from that it would be just hoovering and dusting and maybe moping floor. Just wondering if this would be viable!

The girl who does my house charges €15 an hour she brings all her own cleaning equipment. I get her for 2 hours a week but I know some of the people she does only get her every second week. For a 1 bed apartment I don't think you'd need one for more than an hour.

The girl who does my house charges €15 an hour she brings all her own cleaning equipment.

Can I ask what she does and does not do for €15 / hr?

All rooms? Oven? Washing / Ironing etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

Would that include cleaning windows (inside) - I only have 5? That sounds very reasonable and I'd definitely be interested. Does the girl work for a company or for herself? I don't know whether to hire someone from a small advert in local paper or to go to a company?

She does my upstairs bathroom, hoovers the hall stairs and landing, washes and buffs my wodden sitting room floor, scrubs the kitchen and washes the floor tiles, cooker and sometimes if she has the time cleans out the fridge/oven/microwave. Or I ask her to do them as extra. Last summer she cleaned my windows for me as an extra.
She brings all her own cleaning equipment She gets the above done in 2 hours, I didn't ask her to do the bedrooms as I'd rather do them myself and have only really budgeted 30 a week for cleaning.