cork city garage any recommendation

holidayqueen

Hi
Af riend of mine was traveling to cork airport at the weekend and lost control of his car and drove up on a fairly high island at a roundabout. h e did not drive to airport but left the car at a friends near by as he felt the steering was wobbly and that both wheels on the front could fall off. Now maybe it was the fright and that the car was not that badly damaged. He does not know any garage in cork but I feel he should not drive it without getting it looked at. Can anyone recomend a garage that would come and look at it in the cork city area. Do you think it could be too damaged to drive. What could he have damaged in the car?

If he is part of a rescue organisation such as the AA, or one provided through his insurer, he should call them out and they will take the car to a garage.

When I lived in Cork I always went to Murphy's Garage on the Lower Glanmire Road just passed the train station. The owner has an extremely good reputation for honesty. He was always about 30-50% cheaper than quotes I got from other garages for services and repairs, and he never fixed stuff that didn't need fixing. Not sure if they'll come out, but you can give them a call (0214503053)