Cork (Carrigaline) tile outlet?

gocall01

I just bought a new house in carrigaline and was wondering where the best place to go to buy tiles. im looking for quality.

kinsale road roundabout tile center, good quality sale on at the moment, usually good value, there is also 2 tile stores in carrigaline down on crosshaven road, one in the business park and the other located alongside the An Post parcel collection depot.

I believe there is a new Tile shop opening in Carrigaline this week, called 'Tile Haven'.

was in tile haven today. great showroom. took samples away .will be ordering tile at weekend. knowledgable helpful staff

thanks to your recommendation Diziet i went to this shop looking for polished porcelain . they have the widest range i have found in cork and well priced . bought 58yrds for €1850. Nearest competitor was tile centre and they quoted me €2600

Sinzer & Johni, in accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company other than being a satisfied customer?

New posters registering to recommend a new shop does look a little suspicious.
Leo

i would like to confirm that i have no association with any shops involved in tiles. just had a satisfing experience there. i am however a new user but have commented on much more than tiles

Back