Cork: Ashmount Mews

N

NewMan

Just wondering if anyone has been up to see the new development at Ashmount Mews in Silversprings in Cork?
What are the houses like and have they given any idea on the price range?

Cheers.

I've been up there, I can't remember the prices but it is quite a lovely plce. I was very impressed. I remember thinking that it was reasonable priced for the city.

my sister lives up therre and she has no complaints.. i think the prices are a bit cheeky though

Inventive way of getting a nicer address in Mayfield! People used to try and describe their house as being in Tivoli. I wonder what changed!

well a cousin of mine tried to say my sister was living in upper silversprings.. if your from Cork you will know it as Mayfield.. but seriously it seems to be a good enough spot

well a cousin of mine tried to say my sister was living in upper silversprings.. if your from Cork you will know it as Mayfield.. but seriously it seems to be a good enough spot

lol. Seems to be all the rage these days. I've heard of Belgooly and The Halfway both been referred to as Kinsale.

oh yeah i've even seen that one in an auctioneer's brochure...there is some distant between Belgooly and Kinsale but also Riverstick likes to be called Belgooly as well...
and the best one goes to eagle valley for calling it'self Wilton when infact it is Togher

How much are the houses there?

No idea at the moment. I'm trying to find out, might have to contact the auctioneers. I'll post the information if I can find out, please do the same if you hear anything.

Cheers.