Cork Airport to the Silversprings

sarahfleming

Hello all,

Could someone please give me the most direct route for the Airport to the Silversprings?

Thanks

Left at airport round about.
Down the hill to kinsale road roundabout, 4th exit on to south link east.
Into Jack Lynch tunnel.
Left after tunnel....1km silversprings on your right.

ya, follow signs for Dublin N8 when you leave airport.
As you exit tunnel, stay on left lane and take slip road for Cork City.

Watch your speed on the dual carraigeway as you approach the end of it. there is always a mobile camera at the end of it and its a 60KMH zone

Thanks for the responses. If I go into Cork City from the Airport, how would I get to Silversprings?

Drive into the city. Travel up Patrick Street, over Patrick's Bridge and follow the road around to the right onto McCurtain St. Once on McCurtain Street, keep in centre lane as you will be going straight on all the way. You'll pass the Metropole Hotel on your right, shortly afterwards, you'll pass the railway station - also on your right. You are now out of the city and the Silversprings is about a mile or so further on your left. Easy enough to find.

Thanks for the responses. If I go into Cork City from the Airport, how would I get to Silversprings?
From the city centre hit towards the main Dublin road. This will (as long as your going from around the Patrick Street area, the city centre) bring you up past the train station and onto the Lower Glanmire Road.

As you travel down the LGR (it isn't far so won't take long), you'll come to two petrol stations on your left hand side. These are followed by a large BMW garage (Kevin O'Leary's I think). Take the exit to the left following the garage (I think it's signposted for Limerick), the entrance to the Silversprings Hotel is along this slip exit, on the right hand side.